Thursday, October 21, 2004

Thick

I don't know what the worse moments of flu are, the first symptoms of runny nose, the rising body temprature, or the aftermath of it. Right now i'm in the recovery stage, and i feel thick. Why thick?

I have so much, erm... mucus, yes, that's the politically correct word... coming out of either my nose or throat, all thick and yellow... sometimes the mucus from the throat tends to have the initiative to get itself out, but nose mucus needs [a lot of] encouragement, you know what i mean? all to the displeasure of my co-workers.



They've been saying that my corner in the office is an illness magnet, because the aircon blows harshly down behind me... the guy i replaced was always having a cough or something... so, when i get the time, i'm going to seal up part of the aircon duct, for my own health (and peace for my co-workers).



Ok, now it gets really groce... my handkerchief is thick as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment