Saturday, October 16, 2004

Blog Technology

Saturday, I went with Vira to Ratu Plaza; i was planning to finally buy a long-needed replacement for my laptop battery, she was going to look for a computer game she suddenly got hooked on (which I intend to borrow, hehe...) and I needed some new software for the Mac. Going to the software store, we both found what we wanted... i got some HTML editing software, and we both chipped in buying Need For Speed, a latter incarnation of a game that once resided on my dilipated PC. Unfortunately, the laptop store was closed on Saturday, so i didn't get my battery. I'll have to go back Monday... perhaps at lunch hour, since I won't be eating lunch anyway.

Afterwards, Vira, being my premiere source for blog technology knowledge, helped me set up a shoutbox on blog (voila! on to the right of the screen... well, it should be there) and we spent the afternoon at the cybercafe fiddling with our blogs (Vira overhauled the colors on her blog, you can see it
here). She also pointed out a few interesting character quizzes to put on my blog... you can see it below:







Well... apparently i must have some subconcious thing for military (or maybe paramilitary) life...

Ok, now that i finally can see what i can do with my blog, with my HTML experience, i should be able to make something more interesting than the existing template... so, bear with me guys, someday you'll see a lot of changes :).



2 comments:

  1. the umm.. quiz, I think, only has military associations so whatever answer you picked would have military flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Abe Lincoln.

    ari

    ReplyDelete