Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Chocolate Cookies

When the day just isn't working out,

when everything happens just a bit worse than it usually does,

but never as bad as anybody would care,

i think of chocolate cookies.



small, sweet and crunchy chocolate cookies.



chocolate cookies are good for the head, for the stomach, and for the heart.

not to mention for the tounge.

a bite lets me forget abot everything for a minute,

and lets me sit in that one moment of bliss.



even if i don't have chocolate cookies around,

i think of them and it lifts my head up.

puts energy back into me.

gives me renewed life, if at least for a moment.



so now i daydream everyday of chocolate cookies.

if i buy them later or not, sometimes it doesn't matter anymore.

(and i do have to watch my weight.)



so those daydreams of chocolate cookies are what i look forward to every morning, and the second before i fall to sleep at night.

1 comment:

  1. If ten2five can write a song about rum raisin chocolate ice cream, there's no reason why you can't turn that prose into a song! you got a band after all ;)

    ReplyDelete