Saturday, October 23, 2004

Friends

Sometimes when all seems bleak, everything is going wrong, you seem to have lost it all, it helps to know you have your friends by your side. I always believed that my friends are my closest family, as i did not grow up with my real extended family (having moved around so much in childhood), and my friends know me better as a person rather than family.



In light of what has happened the past few months, I am truly grateful that I have my friends with me; for better for worse; I am truly grateful that my friends have gone out of their way to help, or at least be there for me. And, most importantly, I am truly grateful that I can share what i cannot share here, with my friends.



So if any of you out there feel life is shit, everything's going the wrong way, try to remember, is there someone there next to you, at least to be there? It makes a world of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment