Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Better Morning Than Before

Finally, i'm feeling much better, although still a bit hazy... so i'm fasting again today, hopefully i can get through the day. There's a big meeting with the other labels and a telco today, so my day is pretty much booked, and i have to catch up the slack i've been making since i started here... well, it's about time, it's already my 3rd week here.



Yesterday, after work, i met up with Coki, the others couldn't make it, and we ate at Plaza Senayan... at that moment i already was feeling better. I guess sleeping in until 12 pm at home did the trick, but i think i still need some more rest before i'm fully recovered.



I was planning to turn in early, but at the last moment, i whipped out my laptop, went online and started chatting with a few friends... and suddenly, it was midnight again! damn. I only had 3 hours to sleep until sahur, after sahur only about 2-3 hours until the time i'm supposed to wake up and get ready for work. oh well, i'll try to make it up tonight.



Now that some issues have reached some level of clarity, i am now able to concentrate better at my job, figure out the next steps, what hasn't been done, and so on. Ok lah... let's get on with it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment