Saturday, December 4, 2004

Update

It's been a few days since my last post. Other than having a lot on my hands at the office, and no time to go online at home, somehow... there wasn't anything significant to say.

I most often say a lot if I am complaining about something, in some state of depression, have a lot on my mind (or hands)... but somehow, the past few days didn't warrant any expression on this blog. Believe me, it's not that the past few days weren't without their share of drama and suprises, but, being the narcisst self-centered person that I am, I tend to write more about myself and what's directly relevant to me, and leave everything else for other discussions. (See?)



Let's see...


December 1st, was officially the last day of a co-worker I had only known for about 2 months, but I have come to know and love; she was a ball to hang out with, in the moments we actually did get to hang out. That's the second person to leave since I joined the company. THe strange thing is, the first person was also great to hang out with; we could talk a lot about anything, work or unrelated.. but then she moved to another company. Other than that, the day was more marked with emails and such.... but dinner at Izzi PIzza with a couple of friends afterwards that really made my day.


December 2nd, my boss was back from HK, and something very important disappeared from my desk. Expensive thing. I thought i misplaced it at home, so I decided to search at home later before sounding any alarms. The boss asked me to join him at a meeting outside the office, and that basically took a lot of my day, with the rest of the day getting him up to speed on what I've been doing.Later, dinner and meeting up with Oettie, Yudha, Sacha and Sashie at Bakmi Jogja. Sacha gave us the story of her trip to Singapore.


December 3rd, another day filled with meetings until after lunch. With all these meetings, who has time to do actual work? haha. And on that day, I found out that yet another 2 of my office friends were resigning... one was a friend from college, and I figured he'd be leaving sooner or later, but the other was a veteran of 4 years, perhaps already dispassionate of her job... I don't even know how my boss took it, I don't think he saw it coming. Oh well.Later in the day, I went to Electronic City to buy a NEW printer! I finally need one for my room/home/office... so i bought a mid-end one, and at the same time hooked up with Nelly for dinner and the usual share of gossip and other stories. I went home pretty early that day, as I was pretty tired with everything going on.


I think that pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment