Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Massive Disaster

Ok, I just have to day something about the earthquake and tsunamis that wreaked havok in many countries around the Indian Ocean.



My heartfelt prayers go out to all those affected, directly or indirectly.



I did not want to talk about it, I don't even read any news about it, avoid the TV newscasts, and avoid the subject when talking with friends... because I could break down and go into one of my sad states for days on end.



But, keeping it tough doesn't mean being ignorant (although most people do it that way)... so... let's all raise our hands in prayer for them. It's the least we could do. I think I'm going to head to the ATM later to donate some money. Money better spent there, rather than a book that I'd finish in two days, or a CD that I don't listen to that often, or some sort of unneeded electronic device.

No comments:

Post a Comment