Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Rollin' With The Times

Aw, gawsh!



I just realized that my last post was this Monday!

There has been either so much to do or nothing significant to say the past few days, although I did keep track of my blog and others. There has been a ton of work at the office, and the project that I'm running on the side is nearing critical moments as well, because the deadline is this Sunday.



Monday evening, after work, I went to Sacha's office again, because she had some sort of problem with her PDA she described over the phone, and I had no idea on how to fix it by talking her through the phone... so I just went there. Maybe I should start charging by the hour for these things. Anyway, afterwards I chilled with Sacha and her office friends until about 1 am, since it was somebody's birthday.



Tuesday, was proposal-making day. Sent out a couple emails and proposals to prospective clients, and trying to pin down the technical side so that the user scenario would be feasible. Hopefully, some of the proposals would stick. After work, a friend asked to meet, needing to talk about break up, but didn't say much about it... so we just sat there eating pizza and talk about other stuff... and still, later in the night, had to meet up with some people regarding the project.



Wednesday, still project proposal day. Pinned down final specifics for a certain proposal, and distributed it internally for approval, so hopefully I can send it to the client today. Afterwards I went to Plaza Senayan with an office friend; she wanted to get a Christmas present, a doll, for her niece. And I was going hey, you don't have to lie, it's okay if the doll is actually for you, haha...



Somehow... I think I'm trading very carefully forward, because,... this is somehow new territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment