Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A Fool Of A Man, Or A Man Of A Fool?

Would you forgive a fool for being a fool?

Would you forgive a man oblivious to anything else other than what he sees, because he was caught in blinding light?

Would you forgive a man immeresed in fragrant water, for liking the smell of the fragrant water?


Would you, forgive, a man perceiving something as the truth, when all he ever gets from his perceptions is just that?

In other words, would you forgive a man with a handicap for walking limply?


I am so small in the world, humbled by its size, its greatness, and more by its complexity. What can seem so true in my eyes can be a lie in others. What can be false in my eyes, could be true to others. So back to the frequently visited question, what is this all?


It is not a question of how, what, why... but more of a question of what to learn from it. The universe yields so many mysteries, and perhaps also the answers, so the absolute truth can even be interpreted differently by different people.


It's like... I know where I'm going, but.. I don't know how to get there yet. I can see the lighthouse, but I don't know what route to take yet. Time will tell, as it always does, and also as always, I jump in anyway.


Let's get it on, and get it over with.


Final word, quoted from a friend: Looks can be deceiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment