Tuesday, December 7, 2004

Random Moments

Tuesday, was relatively a big day.



One of the projects that I'm running finally got launched, with a couple of other partners; although the work is far from finished, the final haggling of business terms and legal stuff had ended, so now we can concentrate on what's more important, the commodities themselves. There was a bash of a party yesterday morning, with a few celebrities coming, big bosses all around, and the press. And some sushi.



Now, back to the tedious job of selecting content and uploading. I should be doing that today, but there's trouble with the web interface.



Along later that day, a close friend suddenly called me to ask, out of all things, if I had a draft of a resignation letter. Her current workplace, although relatively prominent and with a good position for her, apparently was too much; sometimes the management and those under you just don't click, and sometimes work like idiots, but most often that they just don't appreciate you enough. Anyhow... she had just had it, got fed up, and wanted to move on, since the project that was her baby was basically done (insert your own frustration story here). I told her to settle down, take deep breaths, and talk to me later tonight.



Later she called that she'd rather work it out of her system by excersizing, and that she couldn't say anything yet... so, I gave her time... and I'll call her up later to see how she is.



So later that night, I met up with Meong and her boyfriend, followed by Tanti and Asri, at Plaza Semanggi, and then we ate at Frankfurter, the place with the notorious burgers and hotdogs bigger than your average mouthful (not to mention the price!).



And I had reached home by 9.30 PM... and it was a bit strange, you know? I don't know why. Couldn't go right to sleep either.

No comments:

Post a Comment