Saturday, November 6, 2004

Long, Long Day... But Fun Anyway

I went to sleep at about 2 am on Friday, because, as usual, I couldn't sleep and was playing Need For Speed again. So, ... i missed the sahur time by a couple of hours, when in fact I had bought several slices of pizza for sahur. Damn! That prompted me to just sleep in until the afternoon, since my plan to go window shopping with Vira and Sacha was not only until about 2 pm.


So when finally I got a cab, picked up Vira and Sacha, and went off to Ambassador Mall (this itself took about an hour) we went straight to the handphone & PDA floor to start looking around; Sacha wanted to look at the prices of her lost handphone, Vira wanted to buy a new handphone, and I wanted to look at the selection of either PDAs or smartphones. After a lot of looking around, I was still undecided as yet on what to buy (or whether to buy or not, since I did not have enough money yet), Sacha was still confused about the method of payment, since she only could use her credit card for purchasing... and Vira finally settled on a red T610 (and took her time bargaining).


Asri later picked us up at Ambassador to head to Chamoe-chamoe at SCBD, where we were going to meet a couple other friends from the class of 97 for fast break. We did not make any reserations, so any seating we could get was because of pure luck. Eventually, there were about 12 of us, and we finally got a table that was assigned for us (not temporarlily used because the reservees had not arrived).


Afterwards, a couple of us headed to Setiabudhi building to catch a midnight movie; the initial plan was Shark's Tale, but since the showing time was a bit too close, we all settled for The Incredibles. What a good decision. Not spoiling it for anybody, I'd just like to say that it's a movie worth viewing! Nuff' said.


Considering the hour, we all had sahur together at Bakmi Japos Kemang, in part to avoid what happened to me the night before, haha... don't ever sleep at 2 am when you have to get up at 3 am! hahahah....


Long day... but fun in every hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment