Monday, November 15, 2004

Before Idul Fitri...

By golly, it's been a few days since I've posted. Erm.. excuse the 'by golly' phrase, must of stuck to my brain from all the books I've been reading since the start of the holiday.



On Friday, after finishing what I could at the office, the office was already empty by 4 pm anyway, so I went home early because there was a lot of stuff I had to bring home. A loooot of stuff. Not counting the assortment of gadgets that found their way to my office one by one, there's also my bag of CDs (with about 40 CDs in it, but who's counting?), an assortment of groceries I got from a parcel sent to me... and... well, my ever-heavy bag. It was a long trip standing in the bus, mind you.



I met up with Nelly later in the evening for dinner, and her boyfriend dropped us off at Izzi Pizza, the one at Mahakam. Now before I continue my story, those of you who have been following my blog may ask, I tend to get together with a lot of girls with boyfriends don't I? That must be because I'm such a good friend, a trustworthy friend. I guess. It's that, or I am soooo ugly men in general wouldn't even think of growing jealous. I'll leave it at that for now...



Soooooo later, I went home walking, since Mahakam is near where I live; and my original appointment that night with Sacha had not been confirmed, only later that night Sacha called to say she was done, and we met up at Dim Sum Kemang... there, a lot of her co-workers piled together there, and eventually we shared a table and talked until about 2 am, sahur time, anyway.



The next morning, I got up at about 9 am, despite serious sleep deprivation, to get a proper haircut, because it was time, and traditionally you cut your hair and get some new clothes for Idul Fitri (I bought a new pair of trousers the night before), and my parents were going to pick me up at about 12 pm.



I planned to stay the entire week there, so I brought sooo much stuff, Mom thought I was going abroad or something. Well, sometimes Serpong is in another time zone, considering how long it takes to get there on your usual workday, haha...



So, after arriving at Serpong with a quick stop at Pondok Indah Mall for some groceries, I slept the last day of fasting away. Bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment