Thursday, January 6, 2005

Phantom Of The Opera



After work yesterday, I met up with Alfa and Vira ad Plaza Semanggi for dinner, and afterwards, catching Andrew Lloyd Webber's and Joel Schumacer's rendition of The Phantom Of The Opera. I'm not familiar with the original story adapted for the play, then for the screen, but story-wise, there are a few holes in the script.


Nevertheless, an entertaining movie, although I don't think I can sit through the actual Broadway show, or even a second viewing. Seemed pretty long to me. Forgive your uncultured friend here, but I guess not all parts of the movie were interesting to me. I do admit, though, the movie was entertaining, and the songs are still recorded in my brain.


Well, you have to watch it anyway, although maybe not necessarily on the big screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment