Tuesday, January 4, 2005

New Composition

As promised, here are the photos of my room:


Here you can see my 26-year-old TV (on the left with the dials, partial), my water dispenser and fridge, my beloved acoustic bass guitar, my shoe rack (with the beloved shoes), my Zero Gravity lamp, the towel hanger, and the cat-shaped clothes hanger on the wall.



My very feminine clothes cupboard. C'mon, it came with the room. Notice a stack of boxes on top of it... it gets higher every month.



My king-size bed. I can sleep any position I want, any angle I want. On the headboard there's a few books, my minimal CD collection, and the radio. Also, a reading lamp me and Djepun made from Rp 20.000 worth of material, glowing in the corner. It's actually just a lunchbox with a lightbulb inside.


The "work corner". There's my desktop computer, a PowerMac G4 400 Mhz, ancient by today's standards, but sufficient nevertheless.. for DVDs and digital music. My printer, a Canon iP1000, and a better look at the 26-year-old Toshiba TV set. Yes, it works. Yes, it's color.


A closer look at the acoustic bass guitar and the Zero Gravity lamp.


The Mac... again. Nuff' said.



Well, I know it doesn't look like much, and it seems messy and full with stuff... but it's home, and sometimes a workplace when needed. Come by sometime, if you can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment