Sunday, January 16, 2005

A Furlough To Paradise (Or Something Like It), Part 1

It's been almost a week since my last post. Earlier in my blogging days (which was only about 3 months ago), that would have been strange. Now, work at the office is really picking up speed, especially last week, where I had to chase a lot of stuff to the finish, and didn't have time for updating my blog; and I was too tired when I finally got home to post something from home. You see, it's not that I'm spending tons of time at the office, but last week was filled with a lot of get-togethers and the sort, leaving me with hardly any time to update the blog.


Now that I'm feeling the usual "holiday lag" or "Monday laziness syndrome", I thought I might as well post something to clean up the information overload in my brain.


So, last week, everything was a little bit more hectic than usual because I had to finish everything by Thursday. Because, on Friday, I had to go to Bali! Finally, a chance to go to the so-called "Island of Paradise" or "Island Of The Gods". And what a fun trip it was...


More on the trip later, maybe later today or tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment