Saturday, January 7, 2006

Tired

I've been pushing myself a lot at the gym lately... yes, I go to the gym now. I want to lose some of this useless fat and meat around my body; and so far I've lost 2 kgs! Due to really pushing... and now, other than my usual share of treadmills, crosstrainers and sit-ups, I'm doing light but frequent weightlifting, which will burn the fat also but not make my muscles bigger (just tigther). My arms and legs are already large, and not because of fat, due to a couple of years of myself pushing again, but that time with all sorts of student activities... where a lot of them involved lifting large things up.
I even developed a sort of science to lifting things efficiently, especially if I had to carry something over a long distance, or carry many things of the same size and weight (i.e. tables, chairs; this skill came in handy for a lot of student events.
Now my body is aching, since it's been a long time since I did frequent sports; I'll just have to be careful not to overexert myself...
Sometimes, on the treadmill, when the heart beats so fast due to the pace, it forgets the pain it was feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment