Saturday, December 3, 2005

Gearing Up

In the midst of the rush to close accounts at end of year, I am currently gearing up for a project that I have done for at least 3 times before; the project spans a few cities in Indonesia and the requirements become more demanding every project roll-out. I have hired a friend to help me full-time, if there are any tasks to do over the [work] day, so at least I do not have to burn too much midnight oil and wrap up the project closer than the still unrealistic deadline.
Nothing's really happening in the personal life area, I guess I'm just busy with... myself. I spent Friday night driving around Jakarta with Alfa through roads we have never been to before, talking about this and that along the way, and ending up going home at 2 AM (we did get a late start anyway).
Last night, Macfreak was in town with his girlfriend; he just got back Friday, so, as we discussed almost 2 weeks earlier, we were going to catch the latest Harry Potter movie together. I am not going to write a review, but... I guess, the span of time between me reading the books, watching the consecutive movies... is kind of long; and that can be a good and bad thing. The good thing was I was still caught by suprise by a few plots, but after I remembered what I read almost 2 years ago... I was a bit disappointed with the movie's
abbreviation". But I guess it can't be helped, as the original texts are as thick as my stomach.

Let's see if I can have lunch with someone special today.

No comments:

Post a Comment