Sunday, December 18, 2005

December Is Running Out Of Gray Days

You know, I really should change the lighting or something in my room.
On many mornings, since the sunlight never reaches my room directly, everything is always so gray, especially on those cold, overcast mornings. A lot of people associate gray to a somewhat depressing colour, so imagine waking up with that nuance in your head!
Either I have to program one of the lamps to turn on in the morning (which, notably, all of my lamps have yellow bulbs), or I need to repaint one of the walls. Well, since this is a rented room, I can't paint the walls; so perhaps all I need are some really huge posters with a lot of colour.
On the other hand, I still wake up in the morning feeling like I'm in love, though with less anticipation for the day, as I really just want the year to end quickly.

Well, I kind of have my hopes up for 2006, to really start up a new slate. Wish me luck guys, as I will to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment