Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm Sorry, So I Did An Even Stupider Thing To Make It Up To You

[is that title even correct grammatically?]

I forgot my best friend's birthday, yesterday. Well, there's a reason that I use a smartphone; because I'm dumb at these things. Yeah, I know... I expect the entire world to remember my birthday, but I can't remember anyone else's. So sue me... or at least, that's what my best friend would of done. Sentenced me to living hell with her sarcasm.

So... to make it up, I tracked her down to a place where she was doing a TVC shoot, bringing a simple slice of blueberry cake (hoping that the gesture would mean more than the cake, but the cake looked damn good anyway) and... dropped in into the entire cast of co-workers. Well, you know what they say about office gossip...
Thus, I came out the proud victor of the day, having the mission successful beyond expectations; with some mild repercussions for the plaintiff/victim, and apparently me with the last laugh for the day. On the whole, here's something you don't do everyday. It was damn fun!

So anyway... happy birthday dear; thank you for your friendship, hope everything goes well for you; I hope you gain wisdom and more blessings for the coming year, and hopefully you can still put up with me for another year. It's safe to say that I don't think I'd be forgetting your birthday next year, hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment