Monday, November 28, 2005

Good Morning!

Once again, I wake up with a warm feeling inside, although the morning is cold.
The seemingly grey light emenating from the windows of my room contrast with the music flowing from my stereo, even more with the mood in my heart.
I feel like I have won something, although I am not a winner.
I feel like the sun has lent an internal radiance into my heart, to complement the hazy, cloudy days that have covered the city for over a week now.
No, do not misunderstand me, it is not those moments where somebody yells "I'm on top of the world!"
It is not one of those moments where a man feels he can do anything, he can master anything, he can conquer anything. It is not one of those seemingly moments of pride.
I'm not sure of any of these things, actually.
What I know for sure -
I am in love with the morning haze.
I might not yet know what it takes to win, but I feel I have the energy to find out.
The driving force, is not pride, but humility and total acceptance. Only when you have acknowledged your current situation, you can recognize the factors and make steps to grow.

Thus I start these days with no more than the weather walking with me, and I walk with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment