Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Settle Down!

As it might show here, it's been a tough couple of weeks. I'm trying to sit down and get everything back into perspective; it's difficult, but I should be able to do it. Unfortunately, I'll have to erase my last two posts due to their sensitive nature; so, friends who have had the opportunity to read it, maybe it's best not to remember it (well... up to you, anyway), and thanks for the comments for those who did attach a comment. Actually, I do still have it hidden somewhere, but I'll leave it to the observant to look for it.
The point is... I cannot let myself get into that situation anymore... even though how strongly (and not past tense) I feel about it. It's unfair, and it's mean. I need to give myself a little more self-worth.
I hate this, but I have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment