Friday, February 11, 2005

I Give Up! I'm Dependant!

I have to admit defeat.
If only I could persuade my Mac to use my Nokia 6585 as a modem, all would be bliss, and eventually I'd sell my Mac and my Windows laptop and opt for a Powerbook (in like, say, 50 years from now). Well... after numerous searches for modem scripts, and downloading the latest OS version (I'm using Jaguar 10.2.8),... it still doesn't work. All the scripts ever invented are all for GSM phones. So it's either I give up all hopes for ever owning a Powerbook, or I start learning Applescript. Man, I don't even have Javascript, one of the important programming languages of my job, pinned down.
So... I'll have to live with dependency on 2 computers, as long as current technology prevails.

Who knows what will happen in the next 50 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment