Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Be That As It May...

Apparently, the sun is up with all its glory today, as it has been since yesterday. Itunes is generously persuading me to sing through my ever-building collection of digital music. It's on shuffle mode, so there's no telling what will play next, and sometimes it plays songs that I have never even heard (such is the size of my digital music collection). My computer is being unusually receptive and empathic by putting on an endless streams of upbeat and energetic songs from whatever genre there may be in the list. The beat goes in line with the spirit of the new day.



I'm using today to search for some modem scripts for my Mac, so it can use my Nokia 6585 as a modem.... I need to do this so I can download the Mac OS updates.



Why?

The other day, the harddisk just crashed, and couldn't be read anymore... and all of my data since 2001 was lost. I haven't really dealt with that right now, but I just went ahead and got a new harddisk and started everything anew. The problem is, I only have the installer for Jaguar 10.2, not the updates up to 10.2.8, so there's a lot of software that I cannot install (hence cannot start working) on the Mac. So far, it truly is only an entertainment centre...



I think that's all I have to say for now. More at lunch later, I'll probably go to Lokananta once some of my downloads are complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment