Sunday, August 12, 2007

Aftermath Of Friday (And Saturday)

Early Sunday morning, me and Pietter were already on our way to Plaza Semanggi to meet up with Eriz, for the trip to Bogor. We intend to continue our recording session with Krayola there, and Sunday was the only day this month our schedules matched for a full-day trip. More details at Krayola's official website.

Eventually, the problem at the office was solved, due to the hard work and patience of Eja and Intan, and I'll be sure to at least treat them to lunch or dinner some time. Thanks guys!

As for the bass.... I still haven't thought of it. Maybe I'm trying not to think of it. I only got as far as, maybe I should put up an 'emergency bass replacement fund' on my blog to receive any donations, hahaha... but seriously, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment