Monday, October 3, 2005

Holiday

So.... after a long spell of not posting anything, I am back, and not necessarily for the better. I have been, as always, packed to the brim with work, thus not leaving me any time to write posts; and the past 4 days I have been on a much-needed leave.
The trip was to a city that I have more or less fallen in love with, Kuala Lumpur, as it was my third time there, and this time all with my own money. The trip gave a bit of refreshing to my brain, and my heart; the extraordinary circumstances of being in a still strange city gave me enough time and energy to expend more thoughts on myself, rather than just my work (or everyone else besides me).

The holiday was marred thouugh, with the news of the second Bali bombing. My deepest condolances go out to all those afflicted. Good thing we changed out holiday plans to Bali at the last minute.

I think I will write some more on the trip, and the thoughts it gave birth to, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment