Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ugh!

It's been a tiring couple of weeks; I want to get away for a while to the mountains, but I'm stuck here in front of the computer at home, doing endless streams of data entry. Don't think it'll be finished for another week, because I have to upload some picture files as well. Think I'm going to just short cut it and input all the data, and send the picture files together with the original documents to the client and let them worry about the picture uploading.
Sitting in the cool air in the mountains, with a hot cup of tea, or maybe one of those cup noodle things, with something nice to read, a guitar to strum, or warm company, would be very refreshing. I'm tempted to just ditch this work (again) for the weekend, but if I do that the work will just drag on longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment