Friday, June 10, 2005

Long Two Days Ahead

This weekend is, according to schedule, as packed as it can get.
This morning I have to meet with some of the people I'm working with for a project, to hand over some stuff.. then it's off to the train station, to go to Bogor! I haven't been there in ages. A friend's wedding is there, and I was only told yesterday, and I was apparently specifically invited but they did not know how to contact me. So off to Bogor I go later...
After the wedding, and perhaps going out with friends in Bogor afterwards... I'm headed to Bandung. I still don't know where I'll be staying, with what transport to go to Bandung... but... perhaps it's time for me to get a bit lost, take a little solo time.
When nobody's talking to you, you can hear the voices in your head (and your heart) clearer...
On Sunday, there's yet another wedding to go to...

No, the weddings do not depress me one bit... I'm not even thinking about that... it's just that my Dad, on a phone conversation a few nights ago... he said, "Don't forget to go look for a girlfriend ya!". Damn. That depresses me.

So, hopefully this trip will be fruitful...

No comments:

Post a Comment