Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Heavy Morning Thoughts

I think the ghost has stopped haunting me for the moment, as I can sleep better at night. No thoughts of despair or regret entering my mind or my heart, but... nothing else in particular either. Maybe it is time to find consolation in more work. More work takes more time, and keeps my mind off other things and other needs, and when it's finally time to go home, I'll be too tired to think of anything else.
Sounds like a typical metropolitan existence.
I find no comfort in that, as I can well see where the road leads...
Growing up is tough, isn't it?
So... be grateful of the ones who love you, they're all you've got. Job, house, car, and so on... it can all disappear with a sweep of tsunami wave, an earthquake, or bankruptcy...
Your job is important to you, but remember, you are important to other people...

No comments:

Post a Comment