Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday

I'm currently sitting in our bungalow at Pulau Umang Resort, where the whole family is going for holidays after Christmas. We left Serpong earlier today and I spend most of the afternoon catching up on either my sleep or my books. I must say, it is a refreshing, much-deserved break, even if I say so myself. I still had an occasional call about work, but fortunately a lot of issues in Jakarta can wait, apparently (even one of my biggest clients: they'll just have to be forced to wait).

Nevertheless, I have brought the Mac with me, planning to do my cousin's CD cover design (we'll just see how that goes later), and also doing a bit of overdue blogging...

Anyway, for everybody celebrating, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment