Friday, December 8, 2006

Back From The Dead

I took the chance that buying a car battery at a hyperstore would be a bit more expensive than a specialty store, but rather than waiting until Saturday and looking for the right store, I went ahead and bought a new car battery Wednesday night. So by Wednesday evening, the car was running smoothly again! It's alive!

So now, I have to take extra attention to everything; once again remembering the habits when I last used this car: check the radiator, check the brake fluid, check the battery; and for God's sake, clean the car once in a while. With all the years past, and a 30-year-old car, the car actually looks great when it's clean :D.

Work is going through a lot, a lot that I can't control. There is a lot of legal disputes (and corporate wrangling) going on in my primary business, and if all the parties involved don't play it smart and think long term, the business is doomed. Oh well, you can't win everything, can you? As usual, I'll just keep my back covered, and don't work control my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment