Sunday, July 9, 2006

Major Changes

That's it, it's done, and no turning back. The benefits and the risks, although not identified entirely, are accepted. I am taking the jump...

So, for dear readers of this blog, some of you might know that I have been working in a music company since the start of this blog (and almost always single, but that's another matter...)... now the time has come for an unprecedented change. I will be moving to another company in at least 2 months' time, into the burgeoning telecoms industry. My main focal point of the work will remain music, but I will be learning new stuff, new technology, new corporate cultures in a new environment. It's exciting for me to the point I am nervous and still questioning my decision (as I always do). But if experience speaks true, my initial gut feeling will be the one that I follow, even with high indecision. It's done; I've submitted my resignation letter and negotiated my exit terms, and apparently my move is being talked about by more people than I thought.

Also, there is a special person who has been exclusively taking up a lot of my time :), one of the reasons why I haven't been writing as often as I did lately (other than the fact that work has been hell, and managing my schedules has been a balancing act).

I have come to the point that new choices may not be for the better, but as always, for me, new experiences are always beneficial. Growing and learning is my number one goal, and I hope this takes me onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment