Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Running, Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Treading on the treadmill, going slowly, and going a little faster until I reach the time limit, then slow down a bit... then the sit-up machine. Push some sit-ups until my stomach hurts, stop for a while, then start all over again until I'm satisfied.
Then it's the cross-trainer... although I'm lately too often out of breath for that... but I do it anyway, as far as I can... next, it's off to the... whatchamacallits, the things for working your thigh muscles. Yeah that. Also till my thighs hurt a bit. Don't want to work on my lower legs, the muscle there is already a bit bulging due to my mountain-hiking years.
Then it's off to the.. um, dunno what it's called either. It's for working on your upper body muscles, including the arms. I'm not working to lift weights, but more to frequency, so I just use the 10 kgs and do the same thing... push until it hurts.

When actually, I'm trying to push the hurt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment