Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Never A New Day Without Coffee

It's pouring cats and dogs outside, as children would say if the rain is hard.
I wanted to go to the gym this morning, but sitting in front of the computer finishing up some stuff and the rain outside just kind of attached me into one position for at least an hour, which didn't give me enough time to go to the gym. I need at least 1,5 hours to do my routine, and if I leave home at 7, it would only give me an hour. Oh well, I can go tomorrow, I guess.
One of the habits I have procured over the new year is drinking coffee. I'm not drinking coffee in copious amounts or having stringent standards about which is the best coffee, I just buy one of those simple 3-in-1 sachets (coffee with cream, of course) and add another spoon of sugar (viva obesity!). I drink one glass every day, when I feel like it, and I guess it helps my low-blood pressure, other than the now-frequent excercise. So now, I am typing this, while drinking my cup of coffee.
So like the red band on my right hand, the new habit is also to remind me of change, and my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment