Sunday, April 17, 2005

Smiling

Perhaps, to some extent, I feel happy. Happy with apprehension, but still happy. I am not sure what will happen the next couple of days, but, I'd rather keep my hopes up to keep my total energy level up. So rather than thinking too much, I'm just savoring the moments that go by. Planning is for work, for money flow, for trips out of town; but this, I don't think you can plan it, at least not now. At least, I have something to smile about.
So it's smiles all around nowadays. I've been doing something for the past week that was very entertaining, and maybe had some deeper meaning for me; but I'm not getting into that. I don't want to think. All I'm thinking is that it just has to go on, or else the moment will just disappear, and never surface again. So... I'm also hanging on to it, and smiling about it along the way.
I have a mild temprature, and a headache to boot, so work will be slow today (although there is much that I have to do). I have to plan another overseas trip at the end of the month, so I can come back in time for the Boyz II Men concert on May 2nd! Finally, I'll be able to watch them live, after a cancelled show last year. Hopefully, I'll be able to watch it with a certain someone. :)
That would give me something more to smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment