Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Morning Questions

It's never easy, is it? There will always be a factor that complicates things up to another level. It can never be simple, no matter how stubbornly I want it to be simple. I'd have to admit, it has a lot to do with my age, more so to the considerations, priorities and reservations of it rather than physical age.
Some friends say I think too much... but well, I can't help it. That's why I spend a lot of time with my friends, to stop me from thinking too much.
If you know something's doomed to fail, well, at least, you're pretty sure it is, would you do it anyway, if it made you happy, just for a bit? Would the memory be more hurtful rather than not having a memory at all? We never really know the answer to this, as the circumstances bringing us to this dillema are never the same, what we want, think and need are never the same, and what might happen is never the same either. The dillema, the ultimately unanswerable dillema, remains the same. I must have a knack of creating dillemas out of thin air. Dillema, anyone? I sell them wholesale.
This is a test for me; I don't want to be afraid of stepping ahead anymore. I mean, who can tell, there could be some benefit to it, right? (Despite advice to the contrary...)

I'm taking off to Kuala Lumpur this afternoon. It's for work, but hopefully there are other benefits as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment