Friday, March 13, 2009

This Is Such A Girly Thing But Who Cares?

Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

1. Where and how did we meet?
2. How long have you known me?
3. The last time we saw each other?
4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
5. Do you have a crush on me?
6. What's my favorite music?
7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)?
8. Have you ever hugged me?
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Explain why you picked it.
10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
12. What reminds you of me?
13. What is my best attribute?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment