Friday, June 20, 2008

Birthday Giftlist

Because my dear friend Meong made a birthday giftlist on her MP blog, I was sort of inspired to make my own. But, ladies and gentlemen, the list is fictitious. I'ts not real. The least bizarre item on the list is very expensive... but read on, you'll see how bizarre the list really is.

1. Sony Ericsson P1i. Upgrade on my M600i...
2. Asus EEE PC. Gadget-boy toy.
3. 3G iPhone of course....
4. my old car! but in better shape. with a Mac installed to monitor car status, GPS maps, and so on.
5. the sudden disappearance of termites from my house, followed by a sudden automatic repair and reinforcement of the wood frames.
6. one of those Honda robots to help around the house. Just keep it charged and it'll be happy; no need to worry about giving it a phone allowance.
7. an airship company that I can convert into an alternative mass-rapid transport service, so I don't have to drive 2 hours to the office.
8. media server for the house. Since we have so many audio and video files on our computers at home it's eating up the virtual memory space.
9. one of those Honda robots to do house security, so the kids from the nearby village stop stealing lightbulbs.
10. free airline tickets to Bali for me and Saski, every year. Oh don't forget the free hotel vouchers.
11. a tandem bike. So I can ride a bike and persuade Saski to ride it with me. So very Soeharto, yes?
12. a new Macbook hahaha
... the list is seemingly endless.

So what do I actually want for my birthday?
A happy surprise will do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment