Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Miss The Old Days

I occasionally miss the old days - back then, everyone from the office (former and current) could still get together and do something after work: catch a movie, go out to dinner, go for some bowling or pool, and so on. Lunch was always a great break from work because we could releive a little bit of the stress from work. There was also a time where we'd go to the gym early in the morning and go to the office together.
Occasionally we would also get together on the weekend to do something also; and we'd still spend time talking to each other at the office, through SMS or phone, chat and so on.

And more importantly, we could leave work behind at the office and live a little.

Now, I go home late, get less excersize and and sleep all through the weekend.
Call me a cynic, but I really do miss the old days, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment