Friday, November 24, 2006

Meebo Me!

Check out the new Meebo feature on the side bar, it's basically a shoutbox, but it's linked to the powerfull Meebo site, which brings IM to the web, and helps IM-deprived environments like my office stay in touch through Yahoo! Messenger and other IM clients. Let's see how it works lah...
Also new, is that this blog has migrated to the new Google-powered-and-linked system... but I have yet to find out what new features it has.

Since I'm reporting a lot of new stuff, I should report in my new room layout! Pictures coming soon, I have to take pictures with my new Motorola RAZR V3x, bought specially to dabble in the new 3G technologies coming online here. Alas, my only video call friend is Saskia, but I guess she's the only one that counts, anyway ;)

Other than these new points, everything else is still basically the same. Well... not really the same... but.. maybe I'll write some time later. I have to go to a "meeting".

No comments:

Post a Comment